It’s been a tough day for me; I couldn’t access any of the files on my 1TB Toshiba SSD drive. Before that I gave it to one of my friend to copy some essential data from his hard disk. But to my bad luck, after getting it back, I lost access to even a single file in it when I connected it to my PC. I seriously doubt, the reason could be virus infection which led to the inaccessibility of data from Toshiba SSD. How could I get back missing or lost files from Toshiba SSD drive? Looking for a perfect solution to do Toshiba SSD data recovery so that I would not lose even a single file contained in my drive.
Toshiba’s memory storage devices are widely popular around the world, right down from flash memory devices to the growing trend of SSD drives. Toshiba SSD drives has been a revelation, as it works in the best way as possible. It is known for its high data storage capacity and the read/write speeds is the best compared to its competitors, allows faster completion of work for the same reason. But there is no exception when it comes to loss of data from Toshiba SSD drive. Let’s go through other factors that lead to data loss from Toshiba SSD drive.
Factors leading to deletion or loss of files from Toshiba SSD drive::
- Accidental Deletion: Deleting really important files from Toshiba SSD by mistake, while trying to view or transfer to other device.
- Software/Hardware conflicts: Unreliable third party software installation and hardware prone errors may lead to loss of files from SSD hard drive.
- Accidental formatting: Instead of formatting some other local drive by mistake went with formatting your Toshiba SSD drive. This will erase all your important files from the drive.
- Virus intrusion: Virus attack is one of the most common causes for the deletion of files from Toshiba SSD drive; connecting the drive to an infected PC will attach the Toshiba SSD drive with same viruses.
- Other reasons: File system corruption, formatting errors and improper usage of Toshiba SSD drive may also contribute to the loss of data from drive.
To overcome all these situations, it’s highly recommended to keep back up of all the files which are really important for you, so that you can avoid the process of Toshiba SSD data recovery. However, if you have forgotten to take back up in any case, still there is no need to frustrate. You can always restore files by utilizing reliable Toshiba SSD data recovery utility like Recover Toshiba.
Recover Toshiba is an incredible that helps to restore lost or deleted files from Toshiba SSD drive. It is a simple utility that works with ease, it highly graded attractive graphical user interface makes it much more simple to recover files from Toshiba SSD drive. After effectively restoring missing files and folders from Toshiba SSD drive, it gives you an option to store the files in any of your preferred destination. Besides Toshiba SSD drive it can also retrieve files and folders erased or deleted from Seagate external hard drive, Kingston, Sony, WD and other external hard drives.
Other remarkable features of Recover Toshiba utility
- By utilizing this tool you can easily retrieve many types of files such as video files, archive files, images, audio files, documents and many others.
- By making use of trial version of Recover Toshiba you can preview the restored data prior to even purchasing the product.
- Apart from Toshiba SSD drive this utility can also recover data from Toshiba Pen drive, memory card, internal hard drive and other storage devices.
- Another incredible feature is saving the recovery session, it allows the user to halt the recovery process temporarily and save it for resuming the Toshiba SSD data recovery process whenever required by the user.
- The advanced algorithms incorporated with this tool make data recovery on Toshiba SDD drive done very quickly and efficiently.
- This tool has the potential to restore data from Toshiba SSD drive on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
Steps to Retrieve Files From Toshiba SSD Drive:
Step 1: Connect Toshiba SSD Drive to your computer. Now, download Recover Toshiba application and install on the system. Then you will get a main screen that consists of three main options among which you need to select “Recover Drives” option.
Fig 1 : Home Page
Step 2: On the next screen select either “Partition Recovery” or “Formatted / Reformatted Recovery” option deciding the scenario of data loss to get back Toshiba pen drive data. Then choose your Toshiba SSD drive and click on “Next” option.
Fig 2 : Select Toshiba SSD Drive
Step 3: Once the recovery is complete you can just view the restored files to ensure that all your files are recovered, using “Preview” button. Then save the files back buying the software online.
Fig 3 : Save Screen